Milwaukee (2554-20) VS Snap-on (CT761) – 3/8” Cordless Impact Wrench Comparison!
Today we give you a side by side comparison of the Milwaukee (2554-20) M12 FUEL 3/8″ Stubby Impact Wrench and the Snap-on (CT761)
14.4 V 3/8″ Drive MicroLithium Cordless Impact Wrench!
• 120 ft-lb torque output
• 2,500 RPM free speed
• 55-minute charge time
• Digital variable-speed toggle style trigger for precise control
• Tri-beam headlights illuminate work area
• Built-in brake stops the tool from throwing sockets and fasteners
• Over current and thermal protection for the motor
• Under voltage protection will not overdraw the battery
• Built-in gauge lets you know the state of the battery charge
• Screened motor keeps debris from entering critical components
• Cushion grip handle provides positive tool control with less fatigue
• Over and under temperature protection keeps tool operating at peak efficiency
• Glass-filled nylon housing for durability
Our M12 FUEL 3/8″ Stubby Impact Wrench is the industry’s most compact cordless impact wrench. At only 4.8″ in length, it allows you to work in tighter spaces delivering the power to complete many of the most demanding tasks and increasing your productivity. The compact impact delivers high torque with our POWERSTATE brushless motor. The impact wrench delivers an industry leading 250 ft.-lbs. of breakaway torque. This allows you to remove even the most stubborn bolts and fasteners. Our cordless impact wrench features built-in REDLIINK tool technology to help you get the job done. 4-Mode Drive Control provides you with unmatched control in various fastening applications Modes 1-3 gives you precision and control for any application. An Auto-Shut-Off Mode in the 4th setting prevents over-fastening of bolts while doing reassembly work. Our MILWAUKEE M12 FUEL 3/8″ Stubby Impact Wrench is part of the M12 battery line, featuring over 90 powerful and compact tools.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!